Are you struggling to find your next employee?

Begin by posting your job online at You will need to have your Federal Employer’s Identification Number (FEIN) and Unemployment Insurance number (UI/EAN) in order to register.

There are a variety of programs through the NCWorks system that businesses can benefit from. The NCWorks Menu of Business Services will help you navigate the system and find the appropriate contacts.

Click Here for suggestions on how you can fill your openings.

NC has many different statewide programs that businesses are encouraged to take advantage of. Contact NWDB’s Business Services Representative to learn more about how we can assist you!

Emily Nicholson
NWDB Assistant Director
(252) 404-7089